Local Associations Alpha
The results of your selection are displayed below. Additional search options are provided on the right to help you find what you need.
- NAMI--See Mental Illness of J.C., National Allianc
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous is a nonprofit organization of men and women for whom drugs has become a major problem. Not affiliated with any other organization, no fees or dues, no pledges to sign, no promises to make. Anyone may join regardless of age, race, sexual identity, creed, religion or lack of religion. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using.
- Natural Family Planning
- Natural family planning classes teach a method of achieving or avoiding pregnancy by observing daily signs and symptoms of ovulation. Classes are held in two yearly sessions of three classes each. Register online at www.ccli.org
- Neighborhood Centers of Johnson County
- Licensed accredited preschool & after school activities; parent support; resource & referral; community building and organizing.
Centers located at 2105 Broadway and 2651 Roberts Rd.
- New Pioneer Food Co-op
- Organized in 1971. Principal activities: two-store retail storefront coperative specializing in high quality, local, and natural
foods, spices, teas, coffees, bulk foods, deli, natural meat, produce, kitchenware, also fine wines and beer. Non-members welcome to shop with 5% surcharge. Store Hours 7 AM to 11 PM in Iowa City, 7 AM to 10 PM in Coralville. Provides modest donations to community non-profits
- NN Club
- Organized 1886. Mutual improvement and study of history and literature.
- Norse Club
- Ethnic celebrations-Christmas smorgasbord, Syttende Mai. Women of Norwegian descent. Organized 1937
- North Liberty Development
- Northside Neighborhood Association
- Advocacy group for neighborhood preservation. Sponsors social events, historic preservation efforts, house tours, park revitalization, maintenance of properties and homes, "good neighbor" policies.
Search by Keyword
Browse By Letter
Select a letter from the options above to browse an alphabetical listing of local associations.
Match By Topic
Many of the organizations in our database have been keyed to specific topics of interest. You can select the types of activities you're interested in to see a shorter list of associations that fit those categories.
[Search Associations By Topic]
Get your group included!
Iowa City Public Library
123 South Linn
Iowa City, IA 52240
For more information on the Association Database, contact John Hiett at 319.887.6032 or email@example.com.