Local Associations Alpha
The results of your selection are displayed below. Additional search options are provided on the right to help you find what you need.
- Oak Grove Neighborhood Association
- Networking, dissemination of neighborhood news, park renovations.
- Ocean Waves Square Dance Club
- Affiliated with the Iowa State Federation of Square Dance and Round Dance Clubs. We offer lessons annually starting in September. We have danced as entertainment for local nursing homes and other groups.
- Odd Fellows, Independent Order, Eureka Lodge #44
- Organized locally in 1853. Affiliated with the worldwide Independent Order of the Odd Fellows. Principal activities; Iowa Eye related program, Education Foundation [Loans to students], Odd Fellows Home for Elderly [Mason City], Apts. for elderly [Marshalltown].
- Off Road Riders, Iowa Coalition of
- Affiliated with the International Mountain Bicycling Association. Build, maintain, and patrol mountain bike trails, primarily Sugar Bottom. Host mountain bike races and social events for members, friends, and new riders.
- Older Iowans Legislature--SE District
- Formed in 1977. Identifying and supporting state
legislative action in support of Iowa's older citizens, especially the most frail of Iowa's elderly.
- Optimist Club of Coralville, Morning
- Organized since 1958. Supports youth groups. Sponsors pancake day. Sponsors oratorical and essay contest in schools for scholarships. Sponsors bike safety for youth. Teacher Appreciation program. Handicapped youth Christmas party.
- Optimist Club of Iowa City, Noon
- Optimist Club of Iowa City, Sunrise
- Organized since 1965. Associated with Optimist International. Provides service to youth oriented organizations.
- Optimist Club of Solon
- Activities include Tri-Star basketball skills contest,
Easter egg hunt, essay contest, bingo fundraiser
at Solon Beef Days, Seafood Sale fundraiser, Octagon club sponsor, bike
rodeo, fishing derby, provide portion of "Win with
Reading" program funding.
- Optimist Club, North Liberty
- Safe Halloween, Christmas Baskets for the N.L. Family Resource Center, Easter egg hunt. Support youth programs like Scouts, ball teams, community kids programs. Raise money to distribute to youth groups in North Liberty.
- Orchid Society, Eastern Iowa
- Education of growing, cultivation, showing and support of new members. Educational programs to other groups. Preservation of orchids in the wild.
- Ostomates, Area
- The group is a support group, serving corridor area ostomy
patients, and their families and caregivers. All are welcome.
Meetings rotate between Cedar Rapids and Iowa City hospitals. Meetings are
publicized on our website, and in the 'health notes' and 'support group'
listings in area newspapers.
- Overeaters Anonymous
- Recovery from eating disorders. Organized in 1970's. Website suggests several weekly meetings in area.
Search by Keyword
Browse By Letter
Select a letter from the options above to browse an alphabetical listing of local associations.
Match By Topic
Many of the organizations in our database have been keyed to specific topics of interest. You can select the types of activities you're interested in to see a shorter list of associations that fit those categories.
[Search Associations By Topic]
Get your group included!
Iowa City Public Library
123 South Linn
Iowa City, IA 52240
For more information on the Association Database, contact John Hiett at 319.887.6032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.