Local Associations Alpha
The results of your selection are displayed below. Additional search options are provided on the right to help you find what you need.
- Quarterback Club, Monday Morning
- Organized around 1935. Luncheon meetings to hear talks from high school and university coaches.
- Questers, Octagon Barn #722
- Social meetings with talks on antiques. We want to stimulate the appreciation of antiques through study and to encourage the prservation of all historical landmarks. We enjoy an educational program each month. This is an international organization with many chapters.
- Questers, Old Capitol Chapter
- Organized since 1960. Affiliated with national Questers. Activities include Christmas silent auction; antique study papers; tours related to antiques, history, and museums; contributions to related institutions.
- Questers, Plum Grove #948
- Preservation of historical objects and sites. Past contributions to Johnson County Historical Society and Hoover Library and Museum and Plum Grove.
- Questers, Robert Lucas Chapter
- Monthly meetings include business meetings and programs of interest to members; financial support of projects of historical significance.
- Questers, Rose Hill Chapter
- Activities include study of antiques and collectibles. A member presents a research paper at each meeting. Sometimes these members are evailable to speak to other groups. Membership is open.
- Quilters Guild, Old Capitol
- Meetings have speakers, show members' quilts, make quilts for local non-profit organizations. We also hold workshops and classes.
- The Quire is a not-for-profit community
chorus for GLBTA people, working toward a positive image of those communities through excellence in choral music.
We present two full concerts each year, and do occasional invited performances within the area.
Search by Keyword
Browse By Letter
Select a letter from the options above to browse an alphabetical listing of local associations.
Match By Topic
Many of the organizations in our database have been keyed to specific topics of interest. You can select the types of activities you're interested in to see a shorter list of associations that fit those categories.
[Search Associations By Topic]
Get your group included!
Iowa City Public Library
123 South Linn
Iowa City, IA 52240
For more information on the Association Database, contact John Hiett at 319.887.6032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.