Books at the Library
Selected Titles Added This Week
View all recently added material
Loan Periods and Fines
|Book Type||Limit||Loan Period||Fines
|Children's Holiday Books (at holiday time)
- Booklist Online The counterpart to Booklist magazine featuring over 120,000 book reviews, as well as audiobook, video, and database reviews.
- Contemporary Authors Provides complete biographical and bibliographical information and references on more than 120,000 U.S. and international authors.
- Contemporary Literary Criticism An extensive collection of critical essays on contemporary authors. Each entry contains a biographical/critical introduction, listing of principal works and sources for further study.
- Novelist Plus Find fiction and nonfiction by author, genre, or enter a novel you liked and get recommendations for similar books.
- What's Next?: Books in Series The Kent District Library's What's Next?: Books In Series database helps you search series fiction.
Recent entries from the 'From the Shelves' section of the Library's blog.
View more recommendations and reviews
On Air: The ICPL Podcast
For more great recommendations from Library staff, check out On Air: The ICPL Podcast.
Book Locations at the Library
Click any map for a larger image.