123 S. Linn St. Iowa City, IA 52240. (319) 356 - 5200
Request an Interlibrary Loan
- To use this service you must have an Iowa City Public Library card in good standing.
- You must also live in Iowa City, Lone Tree, Hills, University Heights or rural Johnson County.
- If you do not live in one of these locations, please contact your local library to initiate an Interlibrary Loan.
- Please check the Iowa City Public Library catalog to verify that the library does not own the item.
- There is a limit of three Interlibrary Loans per borrower at one time.
- University of Iowa and Kirkwood Community College students may not use this service to request items to support their coursework. Please contact the University of Iowa Interlibrary Loan Department or the Kirkwood Community College Interlibrary Loan Department.
- If you have any questions, please call the Library at 356-5200.
- To ask a Reference Question click here.