Printing, Copying, & Faxing
Printing is available throughout the Library in black and white for 10¢ per page or color for 50¢ per page. All printing is sent to the print and copy station on the second floor.
- Initiate a print job
- Select a printer (Black and White, or Color)
- Go to the Central Printing Station on the second floor of the Library
- Scan your library card barcode and enter your password to log in
- Insert money into the box next to the Central Printing Station
- Select print job and print
Photocopying is also available at the second floor printing and copying station. Black and white copies are 10¢ per page and the photocopier accepts bills or coins.
A public fax machine is located at the Second Floor Page Station. The fax machine is only available for outgoing faxes.
For domestic faxes (including Canada), the Library charges $1 per page up to ten pages. For every page after the first ten pages, the cost is 50 cents. For international faxes, the first page costs $3.00. After the first page, $2.00 is charged per page. There is no fee for cover pages.
Printing, copying and fax assistance is available at the second floor page station directly behind the print and copy station.