Interlibrary Loan

Interlibrary loan is suspended while we are closed.

To use this service you must...

  • Have an Iowa City Public Library card in good standing.
  • Live in Iowa City, Lone Tree, Hills, University Heights or rural Johnson County.

If you do not live in one of these locations, please contact your local library to request an Interlibrary Loan.


Questions? Ask Us!

Please log in to make a request

Log in