Work at ICPL
The Library has a variety of jobs ranging from entry level shelvers to professional librarians and managers. When openings are available, they are posted in the list below.
How To Apply
Applications are available online and in the Library Business Office on the 2nd floor of the Library from 10:00 am to Noon and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm weekdays. Some positions require a test that must be taken in person in the Business Office. After the application deadline the hiring supervisor will review applications and contact candidates for an interview.
Ways to Learn About Current Openings
- See current openings below
- Visit or contact City of Iowa City Human Resources at 319-356-5020 or email@example.com
- Call our recorded JOBLINE at 319-356-5021
- Sign up for email notifications via the City's E-Subscriptions service
- Some positions are also advertised in local newspapers
- There are no job openings at this time.
More information about general City of Iowa City employment and benefit information is available from the City of Iowa City's Job Opening webpage.