Books at the Library
Selected Titles Added This Week
View all recently added material
Loan Periods and Fines
|Book Type||Limit||Loan Period||Fines
|Children's Holiday Books (at holiday time)
- Booklist Online The counterpart to Booklist magazine featuring over 120,000 book reviews, as well as audiobook, video, and database reviews.
- Contemporary Authors Provides complete biographical and bibliographical information and references on more than 120,000 U.S. and international authors.
- Contemporary Literary Criticism An extensive collection of critical essays on contemporary authors. Each entry contains a biographical/critical introduction, listing of principal works and sources for further study.
- Novelist Plus Find fiction and nonfiction by author, genre, or enter a novel you liked and get recommendations for similar books.
- What's Next?: Books in Series The Kent District Library's What's Next?: Books In Series database helps you search series fiction.
Recent entries from the 'From the Shelves' section of the Library's blog.
View more recommendations and reviews
Book Locations at the Library
Click any map for a larger image.